Spring Has Sprung in Little Italy and Here's What's Happening
Spring has sprung and Little Italy is blossoming with amazing plans all month long, especially now that we’re in Orange Tier! Stop by this beautiful neighborhood to try the new sips and bites. The Big Red Chair is always an awesome photo opp with a nice scoop of gelato. Even a stroll with your pup through the piazza, there’s something for everyone in Little Italy!
· Convivio Society: join the Convivio Society on April 15th from 5pm-8pm for an outdoor happy hour at Caffè Caritàzza. Enjoy wood-fired pizza and Caffè Caritàzza’s signature coffee and tea drinks. All proceeds benefit arts and education programs in the community. For more information on the event and to purchase your ticket, visit here.
· STRIDE Little Italy: for a limited-time only, STRIDE is offering sign-ups as a Founding Member to lock-in 30% Off Unlimited Classes for LIFE and they’ll include a custom STRIDE Heart Rate Monitor ($88 Value) to allow you to track your workouts and hit new milestones!
· Burger Lounge: Celebrating Earth Day on April 22nd, stop by Burger Lounge Little Italy to receive a free vegan item when you spend $10. This promotion runs online only, so be sure to place your order online ahead of time.
· Cloak & Petal: Happy Hour is now available at Cloak & Petal, Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm. Stop by to try some delicious bites and sips, while enjoying the beautiful weather.
· Not Not Tacos: Curry Egg Salad is the Not Not Tacos special all month long! Try this beauty including sriracha, lettuce, tomato and green onion with your choice of tortilla or lettuce cup for $4.50.
· Graze by Sam: Live music has made its way to Graze by Sam! Join them for Flamingo Friday from 4pm-6pm and enjoy live music and $2 off canned Cutwater cocktails. To learn more about the event and view the artist schedule, visit here.
· The Crack Shack: offering their new fan-favorite Salted Oreo Shake throughout the month of April! The sweet & salty twist on America’s favorite cookie features After's Ice cream, whipped cream, cookie crumbles and chocolate—guests of all ages are going crazy for this as temps continue to rise! The shake is available for both dine-in and take-out for $8.50 for a limited time.
· Frost Me Café: join Frost Me Café for happy hour everyday from 3pm-6pm. Enjoy sweet treats, drinks, coffee or tea!
If you swing by any of these spots, tell them you read about it in an Nardcast article.